Please email ialdridge@BigDataFinanceConference.com now to request a copy of your sponsor packet.
The benefits of sponsorship are manifold:
- Meet key decision makers and target influencers in one space at the same time, shortening the prospecting and sales cycle. In 2016, for instance, the conference attracted buyers from Shoenfeld, Bridgewater, and Two Sigma present, to name a few.
- Present demos of your products in a clear easy set up, so that your prospects can see your offerings live.
- Continue building the brand via take-home glossy content-rich program that includes interviews with speakers and sponsors (see last year’s version here: http://bigdatafinanceconference.com/BDF2016.pdf, we intend to expand the content this year to turn it into even more of a magazine framework). This enables the participants to share the content and your ads with their coworkers and friends, further building the brand.
- Gain ample exposure online. The 2016 website was visited by over 25,000 people over the course of 3 months leading to the conference. This year, we are planning to add a blog-like content that will include ongoing interviews with speakers, sponsors and articles on top developments in the industry, all published before the event, so that you maximize your exposure for the offerings.
- Access media representatives (Reuters, WSJ, others) who receive VIP passes to all presentations. We can specifically introduce the press to your folks so that they find something interesting to write about your offerings and generate popular press exposure for your products.
- Your sponsorship contribution is tax-deductible as a marketing expense.
Distribution of Attendees by Firm Type, 2016